Provides training in self-defense, discipline, self-confidence and promotes positive self-esteem.
Master Kyoshi: LEE Kam Kwan
- Former Chief Tactics Instructor of the Tactical Response Squad in Hong Kong
- Certified Defensive Tactics Instructor by Smith & Wesson Academy, USA
- Black Belt 7 Dan
- Principal of Okinawa Gojukyu Karatedo Kugkai
- Presently has over 200 students in Calgary
- Vincent Yau (Black Belt 2nd Dan)
- Electrical Engineering, University of Calgary Graduate
- Douglas Yuen (Black Belt 1st Dan)
6 to 18 years old
Gymnasium, Sir John A. Macdonald School (South Campus)
Please refer to the extracurricular course pamphlet by following the hyperlink on the left side bar.
Saturdays except for long weekends, please refer to the school calendar by following the calendar link on the top bar for all school holidays
12:00 noon – 1:00 pm