Martial Arts Class
To promote wellness through Tai Chi and Wu Shu training
Master Geng Zhang Cai
Master Geng Zhang Cai has taught Wushu for 30 years. He is a Canadian National Wushu Team Coach and the only Taichi International Judge certified by IWUF in Calgary. 38 students have won National Champions and admitted into the National Wushu Team. They have won numerous awards including:
- 15 gold medals at the World Traditional Wushu Championship
- 2 gold medals at the World Junior Wushu Championship
- Bronze medal at the World senior Wushu Championship and
- First prize at the First World Taichi Championship.
Murray Cheung: Master Cai’s senior student. Murray is:
- 12 times National Champion in Wushu and Taichi
- Canadian National Wushu Team member and
- Gold medalist at World Wushu Team Championship and Pan-Am Wushu Championship.
6-18 years old
Gymnasium, Sir John A. Macdonald School
Please refer to the extracurricular course pamphlet by following the hyperlink on the left side bar.
- Saturdays except for long weekends, please refer to the school calendar by following the calendar link on the top bar for all school holidays
- 1:00-2:00 pm