Assistance in understanding concepts covered in grade 1 to grade 12 math as outlined in the Alberta Education Curriculum.
Work will be provided by the instructor. Students should also bring their own books and materials that they are currently using in math class. Individual help will be given on specific topics or homework questions brought forth by each student.
John G. Diefenbaker High School
Please refer to the extracurricular course pamphlet by following the hyperlink on the left side bar.
Limited amount spot per class.
- Saturdays except for long weekends, please refer to the school calendar by following the calendar link on the top bar for all school holidays
- Class A: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Class B: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Class C: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Class G: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (New)
- Class D: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Class E: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Class F: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm