- 学校所有通知都将通过电子邮件发送给家长。请定期检查您的电子邮件。如果没有收到我们的电子邮件或更改了您的电子邮件地址，请通过 firstname.lastname@example.org 与校务处联系。
- 请准时接孩子放学。如果在指定接送地点没有看到您的孩子，请到 John G. Diefenbaker 高中 121 室办公室与校务人员联系。
We are very excited to have your children joining us for in-person classes in the 2022-2023 school year. First day of all Chinese classes for the 2022-2023 school year will be on Saturday, September 10th. First day of all option classes will be on Saturday, September 17th. We would like to bring your attention to the following matters:
- All our notices will be sent via email to parents. Please check your e-mails regularly. If you do not receive our e-mails or have changed your e-mail address, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Textbooks will be distributed to students on the first day of school in the classroom. Students who register on or after September 10th, 2022, will receive their textbook during next week’s class. If students lose their textbook/exercise book, they will have to purchase a new set at the office.
- Please notify our school and the teacher if your child will be absent from the class by e-mail.
- Student safety is first and foremost in our school. Students are not permitted to leave the school to go to nearby stores to buy food. Please bring your own snacks.
- Students are not permitted to leave the school early during the class unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. You must obtain an early dismissal note beforehand from the office and present it to your child’s teacher upon pick up.
- To facilitate safety and security during dismissal, parents and guardians are not permitted on the second floor.
- Please pick up your child on time. If you do not see your child in the designated pick-up location, please check with our office at John G. Diefenbaker High School room 121.