- You agree that our school may send school messages and announcements to your email address.
- If a student submits a written withdrawal request prior to September 1, 2020, fees paid will be refunded by cheque in 4-6 weeks after a deduction of $60 withdrawal fee per student per class. Fees are non-transferable and cannot be kept for future use. No refund will be given on and after September 1, 2020.
- A Transfer Fee of $50 will be charged for each class transfer beginning September 1, 2020.
- For New Student only: In order for the referee to qualify for the $10 gift card, the referred registered student shall not withdraw before September 1, 2020. Qualified referee will be able to collect a gift card from our office beginning October.
- Bursaries are available for students with financial needs. Please download the application form from our website chineseacademy.ca or request for an application form from our office.
- If a student has received any Chinese 10, 20, or 30 level credits through a course challenge or course completion at another school, they do not qualify for an IB tuition rebate. This is due to the fact that Alberta Education only pays funding once for a course completion.
- Minimum age for Kindergarten 1 is 3.5 years old. Minimum age for Kindergarten 2 is 4.5 years old.
- Our school reserves the right to assign students to appropriate classes without prior notice. Our school’s decision is final.
Payment Terms and Conditionschtchan2020-10-07T14:56:09-06:00